Tuesday 24 January 2012

Beautiful Valentines Bears and Gifts from Me To You

I Love You This Much!
I Love You This Much! Tatty Teddy is a giant plush bear with a very special message for the one you love.
A super-soft and super-cuddly collectible character with a string of five hearts between his paws and an extra large cuddly body this Beautiful Blue Nose Bear is sure to win the heart of any admirer!

This huge Me to You Tatty Teddy Bear is 28 inches tall, holding his huge loving message on a banner of hearts he is the perfect gift for Valentines Day!

I followed my heart, and it brought me to you.
How about a romantic breakfast in bed to start the day? Serve boiled eggs in our special Me to You "Love You" Egg Cup and Cosie gift set, a cute and memorable way to start the day, each Egg Cup is decorated with Tatty Teddy snuggled up to a huge read love heart, with the words "I Love You", the matching Egg Cosies are bright red with lots of little white love hearts.

Sketchbook Love Cushion
Served with tea or coffee in our gorgeous Me to You Double Love Mugs with the romantic verse " I followed my heart... and it brought me to you." It's a perfect way to start Valentines day.
Add little Me to You Love Messages around the house with sweet romance or saucy messages to keep that loving feeling going all day long.

At Three Little Bears we have a Valentines Gift Shop dedicated to lovers everywhere, with gifts, tokens of love, Valentines Cards, Gifts, Teddies, Novelties and Collectibles with Love from Me to You

No comments: