Monday 19 September 2011

Beautiful Gifts from My Blue Nose Friends

My Blue Nose Friends Hearts Photo Frame
My Blue Nose Friends are charming little characters always getting up to mischief, they are popular collectibles with a cuteness factor that appeals to all ages!
Blossom the Rabbit carefully holds one side of this two part, double heart silver plated photo frame.
The frame is beautifully patterned with little hearts, with Coco the Monkey sitting the other side giving the stunning Hearts frame a constant polish.
A beautiful way to display treasured memories.

There are more adventures with My Blue Nose Friends with the My Blue Nose Friends Christmas Countdown Advent Calender. A busy festive scene featuring some of your favourite Blue Nose Characters getting ready for Christmas, with Adventures up a Christmas Tree for Coco the Monkey, while others are gliding through the street on the slippery ice.

My Blue Nose Friends Enamel Charms are highly collectable key rings, how could you resist Coco The Monkey with an expression like that?
The little Monkey looks lost in a daydream!
Konker The Hedgehog is equally as cute, we all know Konker is the cuddliest Hedgehog around, Truffle the Pig is also on a charm, what a cute way to brighten up your keys.
Collect them all or show off one of the little charms on the My Blue Nose Friends Keyring with Enamel Oval charm.

My Blue Nose Friends Silver Trinket Box

Keep all of your little treasures safe in the beautiful My Blue Nose Friends Silver Trinket Box.
A stunning Silver Plated Trinket Box with My Blue Nose Friends sitting on the top.
Kittywink the cat is looking beautiful with a ring hanging off her ear, and beads around her neck, while Tiny the mouse holds up a little vanity mirror so she can admire her reflection, yes Kittywink, you look Purrrrrfect!

No comments: